Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dirty Girl Soaps on Indie Icing

My shop has been featured on the Indie Icing Blog, be sure to check out my review. Thank you.


My review on Indie Icing reads:
"If you’re anything like me, you’re not only wickedly awesome but you’re pretty particular about anything you put on your skin. Makeup, lotion, soap, perfume…even laundry detergent. My skin is pretty sensitive and has a tendency toward dryness, but all I can say is: “Dirty Girl Soaps, where have you been all my life?”

Seriously, I’m really loving everything I got from Crystal, the dirty girl behind Dirty Girl Soaps! The whipped body butter in Maya has been a total surprise. Made of cocoa and shea butters, it’s emollient without being greasy. And the scent is just lovely. I wish I had some of this while I was pregnant.

Now for the soaps. I got a couple of bars to test out: Kate, Penelope and Bridget. I really have to rave about the scents on all three. None are too strong; in fact, all tease the nose with a delicate but definitely-there scent. They clean without leaving my skin feeling stripped or overly perfumed. My personal fave is Bridget, which is sweet with a little zing. Even my husband was diggin’ on it. (He’ll have to get his own bar!)

Oh, and did I mention that all Dirty Girl Soaps’ goodies are vegan-friendly, never tested on animals, and easy on the wallet? It’s true. So stop by her shop and test out a bar or body butter for yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment